Audrey Hepburn photographed by Jack Cardiff, 1956
young vanguards charging for the first time by accident
young vanguards nearly knocking out walls when they sneeze and end up halfway down the hall
young vanguards trying to teach themselves how to control their charges and ending up going in the complete opposite direction
idk how there are ppl who think wolverine has been alive for like two hundred years and never once sucked a dick
He’s the best at what he does.
1) Give me a pairing.
2) Give me an AU setting.
3) I will write you a three-sentence fic.
sassrelay we don’t make the rules this is science
bucky with a bun tho
cries a lot
If you ever need to feel sadder about Zevran Arainai think about his Fade nightmare.
Each companion, when convinced that they are indeed trapped in a nightmare, aids you in the fight against the demons who turn on you. Each, with the exception of Shale, Dog, and Zevran. The…
thank you for letting me know that was a repost nonners ur a dear I really appreciate it
reposters are such garbage ugh
i imagine both steve and bucky like to come up with different ways to poke fun at sam every time they pass him during jogging
because they are shitheads
(the first one is a print you can get here)
(maybe a little tiny bit sorry, but not sorry enough to change)
oh gosh thanks for letting me know anon!! I’ll take it down and reblog the actual artist
natasha, sam, & steve / captain america
* * *
i did a thing. i claim nothing about its quality but it was fun!
- More headcanons about Sam Wilson readjusting to civilian life after losing his best friend.
- More headcanons about Sam Wilson becoming well known as a social worker who shares his personal experiences with those who known the pain he feels.
- More headcanons about what went through Sam Wilson’s head as Steve and Natasha asked for his help, because if they had been wrong he could have been facing treason.
- More headcanons about how Sam Wilson saw the opportunity to help people again through action and not just his words, though he values both just as equally.
- More heacanons about Sam Wilson helping neighbor kids, especially military brats who don’t get to see their parents that often or who’ve lost a parent to war.
- More headcanons about Sam Wilson telling little black, brown and Asian kids that they can achieve anything they put their minds to and that they are the most wonderful people in the world.
- More headcanons about Sam growing up and reading stuff about Captain America and Gabe Jones of the Howling Commandos inspired him to serve.
- More headcanons about where Sam Wilson was when the invasion hit New York.
- More headcanons about Sam Wilson.